Saturday, March 8, 2008

Fresh Ideas

The last few days, I have found so much inspiration for blogging. Blogging is VERY new to me. I assumed to blog would be boring, and mainly about day to day life or about thoughts. Now I know soooo.... much more. I see that blogging can realistically be about whatever you want. That being said I have decided to focus my blog on family (Hubby&Kids) and the things that I adore.

Examples: Decorating, Crafting, Cooking, "HomeKeeping" and blah, blah, blah...

My mission for my blogging adventure is to have fun and express my ideas.

3 comments:

The Nester said...

Well, that is my kind of blog! Especially the Blah, blah, blah part! Oh, and the decorating!

Darla said...

VERRRRY Cool! Glad you joined us on Blissfully domestic.

Anonymous said...

Bloggin is fun and totally addicting I know you'll love it!